Are you passionate about being at the forefront of the ever-evolving social advertising industry? Do you take pride in accelerating revenue capture, speeding successful onboarding, and reducing churn? Are you ready to be an integral part of the sales process, understanding customer challenges and highlighting unique product value?
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Sales Engineering team, to work closely with sales reps and play a key role in winning deals; while improving the journey from qualified prospect to revenue generating customer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to meet with Social Advertising Leaders, Digital Marketing Managers, Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Data Scientists and more! You will partner with Sales to assess customer needs, define and drive the optimal solution offerings, and evangelize Smartly.io to the prospects and partners. You will be the crucial link between Sales and Customer Success and a trusted partner to newly acquired customers. The ideal candidate will understand how to develop data driven, analytical value propositions, be experienced in collaborating with Sales, Product, and Customer Success, and bring an ambitious and business minded approach to producing and delivering high caliber content and product demos.
As a Sales Engineer, you will...
- You will own and deliver custom presentations/demonstrations to prove the value of Smartly.io solutions to decision makers like VP of Marketing, Director of Digital Marketing or even CMO.
- You will couple your industrial knowledge with strong business acumen to identify prospects' pain points and success criteria during discovery sessions; and define the appropriate solution and sales strategy.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Smartly.io's offerings, becoming a highly sought out resource for Sales and Customers, particularly in strategic engagements.
- Manage and prioritize your workstream in a cross functional environment with competing demands, balancing internal and external needs. You will execute on multiple projects, track relevant KPIs, and meet well defined objectives and timelines.
- Be proactive and foster supportive partnership with Sales, Customer Success, and Technical Solutions, applying your focus and creativity to make recommendations and support colleagues in getting deals across the finish line.
- Be a strong communicator in person and through emails, phone calls, and presentations. You will create compelling product demonstrations, tailored customer insights and proposals supported by analytics, value propositions, and visual representation of Smartly.io's impact on client processes.
- Be a critical part of the new clients onboarding team to ensure success implementation and on-boarding, maximizing successful outcomes and seamless transitions to Customer Success.
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams, ensuring that timely client and market feedback is considered and included in the broader product strategy and innovation effort.
- Stay knowledgeable and understand changes in the market, bringing new and innovative approaches to managing social advertising to bear in the Sales process, challenging clients to meet their evolving business needs and demands.
We are definitely looking for you if you have...
- 2-5 years relevant experience in a pre-sales/sales engineering, technical account management, or implementation role
- 2-3 years in an enterprise oriented SaaS company/environment
- Solid understanding of advertising technology. Background in AdTech preferred.
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (content & delivery)
- Ability to travel for meetings, conferences, and events
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.