We are looking for a detail-oriented Data Labeler to join our team at Viralspace. As a Data Labeler, you will be responsible for generating high quality data annotation for digital advertisements. This role requires the candidate to be a self-starter and work independently to meet deadlines. This is an area that's growing extremely fast within the company and is suitable for candidates looking for an entry-level position in the AI and Machine Learning space.
At Viralspace, you'll be joining a nimble startup backed by a much more established company on the path to IPO. We're a Bay Area-based startup that came out of Stanford and operated independently since 2019. We recently joined forces with Smartly.io, the leading social advertising tool, to lead their creative optimization efforts. Viralspace will remain a fully independent business line backed by all of the incredible resources, talents, and customers of Smartly. It's an exciting time to join as our customer base will grow exponentially!
The #1 factor that drives performance for digital ads is the creative, yet the creative decision-making process today is based on little more than guesswork. At Viralspace, we're changing that by using AI to help marketers make data-driven decisions about their ad creative. We use computer vision to tag millions of features across a brand's past ads, then present insights in a variety of AI-based software tools. Marketing teams at companies like TechStyle, Philips, and Ogilvy are our customers.
Smartly is on a mission to help advertisers unlock greater performance and creativity in social advertising by combining ad buying and creative automation. They have an established suite of ad buying and creative template tools loved by 700+ clients (across over $4B ad spend!), and are starting to move into creative optimization with Viralspace. Smartly is based in Helsinki but has satellite offices across the US, including San Francisco, where this role is based.
- Label data consisting of images, videos, texts
- Meet individual deadlines for completing data labeling tasks
- Quality control and occasional checks on labels completed
- Work in-sync with Labeling Managers to meet daily and weekly goals
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently as individual contributor
- Team player and ability to work collaboratively with a team of contributors
- Ability to follow complex written instructions
- Proficient English written and oral skills
We care about compensating our employees fairly and creating an environment where you can learn and grow your career. As part of Smartly, we get to offer all of the incredible benefits that they have, including:
- Compensation: Competitive salary and equity in a pre-IPO company
- Insurance: Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Team: A multi-national team of 500+ Smartlies, and plenty of events to meet them at (as well as our tight-knit Viralspace team of <10 people)
- Five full weeks of paid vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Top notch equipment: computer, phone with a plan, noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible work from home policy: Currently, we're 100% remote due to Covid-19. As soon as we're able to come back to the office (est. fall 2021), we will allow for a hybrid work model (come into office only a few days per week, take up to 30 days working from anywhere)
- Fitness and sports stipends
- Learning budget: we offer each employee budgets to attend conferences, take classes, and more as part of a learning budget
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.