Our team Midas is responsible for campaign creation and management needs of all our customers advertising on Facebook. Now we are building a new collaborative campaign management tool "Workspaces" where multiple users are able to collaborate simultaneously and see each other's changes instantly - all the way from campaign creation to publishing and editing the ads.
The Workspaces is built on top of multiple microservices and libraries that aim to serve as a base for any future campaign management tools. Essentially, we are not only building a Facebook campaign tool but a conceptual framework that will be used for handling campaigns in any target platform, such as Snapchat or Pinterest. We also have a chunk of the legacy application that we utilise partially for the new Workspaces.
Tech Stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, React, OpenAPI, Kubernetes
What you'll do...
- Look after the overall architecture of the frontend across the Workspaces components.
- Implementing our Facebook offering on top of the new campaign management framework.
- Building APIs that follow the best practices with OpenAPI, as we generate types for TypeScript from OpenAPI definitions.
- Create and improve commonly shared libraries.
What we're looking for...
- Strong knowledge on frontend development with a good understanding of backend.
- Ability to write maintainable and testable code.
- Experience with queueing systems and SQL or NoSQL databases, we use PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Curious demeanour for personal development and learning.
- Ability to work with multiple team members and cross organisation.
- Willingness to mentor more junior developers on their career
In summary, what we offer you...
- Chance to see high scale applications in action and improve the performance with your actions.
- Experienced team to work with.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
At the office, fully remote or a bit of both - it's your choice!
Smartly.io offers lots of flexibility to harmonize work and personal life. Along with flexible hours you can choose to work at the office, fully remotely, or a bit of both. Our teams operate in ways that are productive and inclusive regardless of where Smartlies are physically located.
For the moment, our Product & Engineering Team is located in Finland and Germany, with physical offices in Helsinki and Berlin and fully remote Smartlies living anywhere in the two countries. Smartlies can also work from other countries for 30 or 60 days a year.
What to expect from our recruitment process...
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
- Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.