Do you enjoy having responsibility over an entire market to manage and grow? Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to upsell?
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you'll take ownership of your own customers from first week on, give consultative advice, scope and drive successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat and our product development team. You get the seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
This role is part of our Central Europe Customer Success team and focuses on the DACH market and clients.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook and
>> Check out why our customers choose us at www.smartly.io/why-smartly
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
- Possess 3+ years of relevant experience in a customer success or similar customer-facing function.
- Have advanced knowledge of social advertising (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat etc).
- Are highly empathetic, with a positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Have a results-driven mentality, with a bias for action and collaboration.
- Are able to explain complex concepts clearly and translate data into insights.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills in English and German.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Have experience in creative / graphic design.
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will...
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own target market and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, classified, mobile apps, etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and paid social advertising in general so that you're constantly able to solve customers' problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat.
- Collaborate with customers, Smartly.io Customer Success Managers and product development team to maintain the quick feedback loop.
Smartly.io hires people that are extremely quick to learn new things because online marketing and Facebook as a platform evolve incredibly fast all the time. Our recruiting steps are designed to give you a realistic glimpse of the job, but also to test your ability and willingness to learn quickly and apply the fast-changing concepts of online advertising to maximize positive impact for your customers.
The recruiting process is an opportunity for both you and us to see if we're made for each other. The process takes typically 2-3 weeks from start to end.
STEP 1 - Introductory calls with our talent team and your potential team lead.
STEP 2 - Case where you'll learn the basics and more challenging concepts of Facebook advertising.
STEP 3 - Role interview and discussion on Facebook advertising concepts, your ambitions and passions with the team.
STEP 4 - Sales demo simulation where you need to convince us about the value of the Smartly.io tool.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.