As an Enterprise Sales Manager at Smartly you will...
- Sell the Smartly.io product by identifying, cultivating, and closing new business within the assigned territory targeting enterprise organizations
- Acquire and maintain a solid understanding of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of new prospects and existing customers
- Merge the needs of the customers’ KPIs and digital advertising strategy with the product offering
- Partner with Customer Success to cultivate a successful demonstration of our solution, trial and conversion of customer
- Maintain a disciplined pipeline with accurate updates to ensure reliable predictability in revenue forecasting
- Partner with internal product/customer marketing, customer success, subject matter specialists, technical solutions engineers, and the people/operations teams to ensure operational excellence
Successful Enterprise Sales Managers here will have the following attributes...
- Have 5+ years of sales and business development experience in the online marketing domain at technology companies, B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies.
- Be able to create connections and engage confidently with a variety of audiences, including C-level decision makers and client teams of our platform partners, and ideally have existing connections that open doors in verticals like automotive, e-commerce, entertainment, CPG, gaming, retail or travel.
- Have an impressive track record of meeting and exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Have a strong desire to learn about the product in order to effectively sell up to the C-suite or down to end users as needed
- Proficient in written and spoken German and English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Be able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events if local policies and guidelines permit.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.