Are you looking to get into or grow your career in tech sales at a fun, high-growth SaaS company? Smartly.io, who works with some of the world's largest social media advertisers to automate and scale their ROI, is searching for a Sales Development Talent to qualify, prospect, and generate opportunities to support our US sales teams. Based in New York, this role will play a key part in our continued success and presents a great opportunity to learn sales and digital marketing at an innovative, industry-leading tech company. In this role, you'll be part Global Sales Development team.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative you will...
- Become an expert in social advertising and the industry landscape
- Target strategic, enterprise accounts with personalized outreach
- Prospect with Account Executives to build cohesive strategies together
- Partner with Marketing to vet through inbound leads
- Qualify prospects via the PACTT methodology
- Work and become an expert with a variety of tools, including Salesforce, Outreach.io, LeadIQ, and many more
Who we're looking for...
- Excitement about our awesome company culture
- 1-2 years experience in a BDR/SDR role
- Someone that's always hungry to learn new things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Ambitious self-starter who is hungry to learn and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Experience selling B2B and/or SaaS products
- You've worked at a high-growth company before
- You're in touch with the latest trends from Facebook, Instagram, and the AdTech industry
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.