Smartling is currently looking for a New Business, Account Executive with great energy, leadership, and initiative to join their growing Sales team.
As a new business sales professional on our team, you will have the opportunity to make a high impact in growing Smartling through generating new business for our Global Fluency Platform. We are seeking a results-driven individual that has B2B experience selling to high-level executives across various business functions.
Smartling exists to translate the world's digital content. Why is this important? Life is powered by words. They are used to engage consumers online, in products and throughout our lives in all corners of the globe. And since it takes 45 languages to reach 95% of the world's online GDP, content translation is of increasing importance across the enterprise. Join Smartling (since 2009) to help grow and support our 1,000+ customers who move the world with words.
- Manage the complex sales process from lead generation and discovery to contract negation and close with multiple C-Level stakeholders
- Deliver against all revenue targets and all key performance metrics
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Engage with prospects to position Smartling solutions through strategic, consultative and value-based selling
- Demonstrate ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maximize customer success and revenue generation
- Represent Smartling at industry events, networking and when presenting our solutions
- Update Salesforce daily with accurate customer and pipeline data
- Accurately forecast and deliver revenue to deadlines
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS B2B Sales
- Demonstrated track record and success, selling SaaS solutions and services at the executive level into enterprise-sized businesses
- Track record of overachieving against quota ( $1M+ of ARR)
- A background of success in closing net new business at enterprise level
- Previous Consultative Sales Methodology training desired
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Compelling communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Vertical market expertise in either E-commerce, Travel and Hospitality or Technology sectors
- Experience within either Marketing, Content Management or BPM Industry sectors
- Experience with Salesforce.com platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A home office setup conducive for working remotely, and ability to work effectively as a remote team member*
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by the employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified.
Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their manager. Associates may also be required to work in excess of normal working hours as workloads and seasonal activities are encountered.
- Results-focused. Center on professional and personal growth
- Enthusiastic. A fun and energetic co-worker
- Strategic. Translates high-level strategies into practical implementation strategies
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues
- Customer-focused. Passionate for client success at all times
- Detail-oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail
- Freedom 🏡- we are remote-first
- Growth - an opportunity to learn and advance your career
- Wealth 💰 - We offer a competitive salary
- Wellness - company-sponsored Health insurance plan & pension plan
- Balance - flexible PTO. Generous parental leave. We are remote-friendly
- Culture 🤝- an energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit
- Bonus - employee referral programs and apple equipment
*To work from home, you must have a strong internet connection, quiet space, and a professional (distraction and clutter-free) background.