Smartling is seeking talented and ambitious Account Executives to join our rapidly growing international sales team in our Dublin office. At Smartling, we offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell our market leading business solutions and be set up for success. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, determined, well-organized individual who likes challenges and is committed to evolving their career in software sales.
In this German market focused role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, qualification, discovery, performing demonstrations, proposal creation, and negotiating agreements. In a nutshell, we want our AE’s to manage and grow direct sales of Smartling's industry leading solutions and services into our target accounts.
Tasks at hand
- Grow Smartling’s German business portfolio.
- Identify business opportunities, critical trade events and go-to-market strategies for the German market.
- Evangelise Smartling and our SaaS model in the marketplace.
- Build and manage a consistent sales pipeline and manage the opportunity sales cycle.
- Consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales goals each month and quarter to ensure revenue objectives.
- Collaborate with Sales Development, Marketing, Product, and Support teams to optimise every aspect of the product offering and customer engagement process.
- Team with your fellow salespeople to identify and implement best practices.
- Build and sustain great customer relationship.
- Delight customers and become a credible, trusted source of reference.
- Be at the forefront of building a fun and positive company culture!
- Demonstrated track record (with 2+ of experience) and success, selling technology-based solutions and services (preferably SaaS solutions) at the executive level into mid-size businesses.
- Experience selling to both IT and Business users.
- Exceptional verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 25%).
Nice to have
- Experience within the localisation industry a plus.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions.
- Working knowledge of web technologies and/or Content Management Systems, IP protocols and related Content delivery infrastructures.
- Sandler sales methodology training.
- Competitive. Goal oriented, fearless hunter, hungry for challenges.
- Strong analytical thinker. “If there is a problem, I have a solution” attitude.
- Entrepreneurial. Self-motivated, independent worker with a self-starting approach.
- A Leader. Proactive and will use excellent judgment when dealing with issues.
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times.
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organised with attention to detail.
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Always wanting to grow and develop. Constantly improving your personal skill-set and learning, working close with managers to avail of coaching and self development
What matters to Smartling?
To help our clients grow their businesses and to help you grow as an individual both professionally and personally.
- Competitive salary and Employee Stock Purchase plan.
- An opportunity to learn and advance your career.
- An energetic, value-driven, and fun culture and team spirit.
- Take a break when you need it – Flexible PTO.
- Company paid medical/dental/life insurance.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Convenient office in Dublin City Centre, Merrion Square
- Team outings (bagel Mondays, culture club, happy hours, etc.)
Smartling, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.