Truckers move America’s economy. They should never struggle to find decent pay and fair treatment. SmartHop is on a mission to arm truckers with the information, technology, and know-how to take control of their business and feel the freedom of being an independent trucker again.
SmartHop is a tech-enabled platform giving owner-operators and small trucking companies easy load booking, end-to-end back-office support, and above-market RPMs. We want truckers to earn more and stress less by giving them the tools and recognition they need to succeed in the changing world of trucking.
Uplifting truckers is what moves us, and in doing so, we will change the industry. Our service aims to become the market standard, so that respect, recognition, and transparency become the norm for every other business that serves truckers. We are building an organization that works together with the shared passion of empowering truckers, the lifeblood of our economy.
About the Role
The successful candidate for the Senior Growth Marketing Manager will have a history of digital marketing startup success, in particular user acquisition. The ideal candidate should have proven success in building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, an entrepreneurial attitude, management experience, and proficient analytical skills.
Location: NYC preferred; options in Miami or Remote.
- Create, deploy and constantly improve online ad campaigns focusing on user acquisition and cost of acquisition using platforms such as Google, Facebook
- Promote and create lead generation activities, such as webinars
- Attack business issues with an analytical mindset and an understanding of practical tactics as well as broader strategic actions.
- Implementation of strategy across multiple channels, including digital, such as through Facebook and Instagram ads, Google AdWords, content partners
- Creation and management of email drip campaigns
- Drive user acquisition through paid digital media and increase onsite conversion through optimization of the website, including landing pages
- Improve website SEO and ranking to boost organic traffic
- Measurement of marketing results with constant iteration to improve outcomes
- Experience with online event marketing and event organization, including regular webinar events geared at consumer conversion
- Regular reporting on all marketing initiatives, in a detail-oriented data-driven approach, including reporting on key metrics such as conversions by source, spend by campaign and cost per acquisition each week. Report should also include how many leads converted to registrations.
- Research and analyze external forces and factors that may impact performance including economic, technological, competitive and demographics and recommend appropriate actions to capitalize on market conditions and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Develop and effectively manage online marketing financial budgets with financial controls.
- Implementation of ROI based marketing, KPIs, conversion optimization and tracking
- Turn data into actionable insights to help inform and optimize future campaigns.
- Report to Head of Marketing on all marketing efforts
- Ability to define 6-12 month roadmap with aggressive milestones (including quantified KPI targets), and to execute on that strategy efficiently
- 5+ years direct experience managing paid campaigns at scale across multiple channels and ad networks, while exceeding specific KPIs
- Deep experience running Facebook/IG ads required; experience managing user acquisition strongly preferred (including experience with mobile DSPs, Twitter, etc.)
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data, from A/B testing to sound data modeling. Experience with SQL and Excel required
- Strong cross-functional skills and experience working with product, engineering, creative and analytics teams
- Self-starter who knows how to execute
- Get it done attitude
- Department: Marketing
- Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
- Location: NYC preferred; options in Miami or Remote.
- Work Authorization: US required
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance