Truckers move America’s economy. They should never struggle to find decent pay and fair treatment. SmartHop is on a mission to arm truckers with the information, technology, and know-how to take control of their business and feel the freedom of being an independent trucker again.
SmartHop is a tech-enabled platform giving owner-operators and small trucking companies easy load booking, end-to-end back-office support, and above-market RPMs. We want truckers to earn more and stress less by giving them the tools and recognition they need to succeed in the changing world of trucking.
Uplifting truckers is what moves us, and in doing so, we will change the industry. Our service aims to become the market standard, so that respect, recognition, and transparency become the norm for every other business that serves truckers. We are building an organization that works together with the shared passion of empowering truckers, the lifeblood of our economy.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Representative to help us keep growing. If you're a hard worker, self-starter and enjoy building long lasting relationships with customers, SmartHop is an excellent next step in your career. The Customer Success Representative will report to the Head of Sales.
Location: Miami, FL.
- Work directly with customers to help them achieve their financial goals while reducing the stress of their day-to-day duties
- Increase retention rates through an overall positive customer experience and build trust through your interactions with customers
- Work cross functionally with the sales team to ensure seamless customer journey from lead entrance to execution
- Increase revenue per customer by maximizing engagement and upselling our products and services
- Promote the value of the product through brand representation and promotion through value added customer experience
- Assist customers as needed navigating issues and dealing with day to day operations
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value
- Become an industry expert and maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Collaborate with internal product and operations teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development of features and processes.
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service or customer success position strongly preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference to the livelihood of the independent truckers.
- Experience promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Be data-driven; Regularly seek out and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- Entrepreneurial spirit, independent and self-motivated, and results-oriented
- Take a proactive approach to help problem solve and increase effectiveness
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Operating experience with CRM tools (HubSpot/Salesforce) is desired.
Department: Sales & Customer Success
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Miami, FL.
Work Authorization: US required
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance