The Support Engineer works with our clients, some of the world’s largest retail brands to maintain maximum uptime and effectiveness for triggered email and website messaging campaigns. This is a role for someone sharp, customer-driven and who enjoys the problem-solving and troubleshooting process.
- Answer and resolve incoming support tickets
- Perform email HTML markup and dynamic coding across multiple Email Service Providers (ESPs), as needed
- Coordinate and troubleshoot imports of client data feeds
- Perform website content changes using HTML and CSS
- Test and QA campaigns
- Assist clients in troubleshooting campaigns
- Contribute to knowledge base documentation for both internal and client use
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a client support role for a SaaS or marketing/email software platform company.
- Fluency with Microsoft Excel
- Must have some availability to address support issues on nights and weekends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage workflow and tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong phone and online communications skills - personable high-touch approach over the phone with business clients and executives.
- Works well with understanding urgent nature of clients' issues but "calm under pressure"
- Strong documentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Experian Cheetahmail, Responsys or Sllverpop a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms a plus
- Knowledge of CRM platforms a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing or related field, or relevant experience