We are searching for a Creative Technologist Intern to join us for summer 2019!
Our teams are multidisciplinary so you’ll be exposed to all types of great people and interesting projects.
Internships are paid, but what you’ll gain most from your time at Smart is real-world exposure to a talent-driven design culture and a hardworking and friendly team.
When applying, don’t forget to include a github link or website.
NATURALLY, YOU HAVE
- Recent graduate or entering senior in a related major (HCI, Computer Science, etc.)
- Irrepressible enthusiasm for design, research, learning, sharing and building stuff
- Experience with (or intense interest) in AI, AR, VR, and/or Voice
- Lots of initiative, attention to detail and take ownership of your work
- Availability to work 40 hours for 3 months starting the end of May or June