Our New York studio is looking for a talented Business Designer/Strategist consultant with experience creating KPIs and frameworks to develop digital strategies. The Business Designer/Strategist's role is to understand the market landscape, recognize opportunities and write the underlying business case including investment and return on investment for new product and service offerings. This person will inspire clients and internal design teams with very clear, design actionable outcomes outlining business implications. If you’re an effective communicator and strategic thinker with experience in business modeling and quantitative research, we'd love to connect!
Naturally, you have:
- 5+ years of experience with design and innovation programs leading the link to business implications
- MBA or equivalent experience with business modeling and analytical skills
- Experience running quantitative research sets and interpreting data
- Experience conducting research around digital offerings and experiences
- No fear of teamwork, brainstorming sessions or presenting to executive-level client
- International work and proficiency in adobe creative suite a plus!
Please be sure to submit a portfolio and/or project work examples that demonstrate some of your business modeling/business case development experience.