Smart Design’s London studio is looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) UX Researcher to join us on a contract to moderate upcoming web and app usability sessions. The design team will define the protocol and provide a draft discussion guide, while the researcher will be expected to lead all one-on-one sessions with participants in both English and Spanish, and join a debrief day with the team. The research sessions will be conducted both face-to-face in London, as well as remotely online (with participants in NYC) and so the ideal candidate would be comfortable with such setups.
This contract would span 1 ½ weeks from June 14-24, and ideally include co-location with the design team in Smart Design’s studio in Shoreditch. This fast paced contract is a great way to get to know the culture and people at Smart, and a successful contract could lead to more projects in the future.
Naturally, you have:
- 5+ years of experience moderating client and user workshops and/or research
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish
- Skill in presenting and defending your ideas internally and to clients
- Enthusiasm for working in teams, but ability to self-manage
- Availability to be onsite for 1.5 weeks
- Comfort and eagerness to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Great design is based on understanding other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve, and how they work