At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite tools TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
Junior Customer Care Engineer
- Troubleshoot and solve technical support issues
- Gain knowledge of the systems and increase your technical skill set
- Work to resolve customer issues using TCP/IP protocol stack and API knowledge
Support services at SmartBear include self-help content (user guides, videos, tutorials, FAQ’s) and live agent support (via phone, email, screen share and chat). SmartBear offers business hours support as well as 24x7 support to its customers around the world. We have support centers around the globe to provide follow the sun support.
Go to our product page if you want to know more about the products.
Software Testing, Monitoring, Developer Tools | SmartBear
You can even have a free trial to check it out 😊
About the role:
As an Junior Customer Care Engineer you will be reporting to Customer Care Manager and be responsible for delivering technical support services to our customers. You will be working closely with our development teams as part of supporting customers, gaining knowledge of the systems and increasing your technical skill set. We take our customers’ problems very seriously, and providing quick, friendly help to our users is a top priority throughout the company.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical support issues with external customers (via email, screen share, live chat, Communities, phone, etc.)
- Create, document and track the progress of new customer issues as they become available
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations, e.g. development, to achieve superior customer service
- Obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to become progressively proficient with responsible products
- Be the customer advocate when providing feedback to internal organizations
- Look for ways to improve productivity of issue resolution and better ways to help customers
We are looking for you if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience.
- English at least on B2 level .
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical equivalent.
- Very good communication skills and an ability to work with remote teams.
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language, preferably Java.
Why you should join the SmartBear crew:
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off.
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know:
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclaw, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry(product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.