At SmartBear, we deliver the complete visibility developers need to make each release better than the last. Our award winning and industry favorite Swaggerhub, Bugsnag, and Bitbar are trusted by over 16 million developers, testers, and software engineers at 32,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft.
As a Renewals Specialist you will be building and developing enduring relationships with SmartBear customers, acting as their trusted advisor and understanding their unique business challenges. SmartBear is hiring top sales talent for Renewal Sales due to massive market demand as we are in the midst of unprecedented growth and global expansion. The SmartBear Renewals Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and act as a sales enabler to drive retention and customer loyalty for SmartBear products.
- Strategically engage with customers to align customer goals with our solutions. Ensure account retention, development and growth of lifetime customer value
- Drive customer use and adoption of software to ensure maximum license utilization by facilitating successful onboarding and adoption of software leading to retention, upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Expand and grow customer accounts by identifying customer needs and educating and selling additional products in our software portfolio
- Monitor and report customers’ product experiences and provide consultation and recommendations to improve performance and success
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sales, account management or customer success experience, especially in software, a plus
- Strong customer-focus and service orientate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to consult with customers’ remotely or onsite (if needed) at the business operation and technical levels
- Ability to accomplish results working through others
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Why you should join the SmartBear crew
- You can grow your career at every level.
- We invest in your success as well as the spaces where our teams come together to work, collaborate, and have fun.
- We love celebrating our SmartBears; we even encourage our crew to take their birthdays off .
- We are guided by a People and Culture organization - an important distinction for us. We think about our team holistically – the whole person.
- We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Did you know
- Our main goal at SmartBear is to make our technology-driven world a better place.
- SmartBear is committed to ethical corporate practices and social responsibility, promoting good in all the communities we serve.
- SmartBear is headquartered in Somerville, MA with offices across the world including Galway Ireland, Bath, UK, Wroclow, Poland and Bangalore, India.
- We’ve won major industry (product and company) awards including B2B Innovators Award, Content Marketing Association, IntellyX Digital Innovator and BuiltIn Best Places to Work