Are you a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer looking to work on the project of your career? SmartBear – supporters of world-renowned open source software Swagger, Soap, and Cucumber – is looking for talent at its new office in Wroclaw. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations. We’re an established company backed by two private equity firms, which means high growth in an Agile environment. We're driven to continue this growth and we want motivated people to help us get there.
SmartBear is seeking an experienced Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to work across the full stacks of the Zephyr Enterprise product. This product is a robust test management solution managed independently outside the Atlassian ecosystem—offering real-time Jira integration. You will be working on improving the product and adding capabilities for our thousands of users.
As a person, we would love it if you are
- Curious about other people’s opinions and perspectives, and happy being part of a creative team, bouncing ideas back and forth
- Keen to work in an inclusive, collaborative environment, giving and receiving feedback openly in whatever format works best for you
- Compassionate towards yourself, your colleagues and your customer
- Keen to help continuously improving the way we work together
- Tackle interesting challenges as strangle a part of the legacy code base with a modern stack working with a fully automated pipeline for continuous integration and deployment
- Work within a collaborative high-performance team of developers, product team, support engineers and more, geographically spread across our different locations (USA, France, India)
- Implement new functionality in close cooperation with the team and users
- Engage in peer design and code reviews
- Maintain test coverage
- Coach less experienced developers
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Java and Java web frameworks
- Exposure to Docker and containerization
- Knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and writing maintainable code
- Good knowledge of software testing using different approaches or tools such as BDD, TDD, unit testing, integration testing and performance testing
- Good knowledge of development in continuous deployment environment
- Experience in modern version control systems such as Git
- Experience designing and consuming web services (REST)
- Experience with RDBMS (E.g. MySQL)
- Experience with Agile software development
- English on at least a B2 level
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with AWS platform
- Experience with hexagonal architecture
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
- Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. SmartBear was named a leader in the 2018 and 2019 Magic Quadrants for Software Test Automation, with the highest position for Ability to Execute by Gartner.
- We are a vibrant, fast-moving company. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
- Open and Collaborative – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
- Employee Benefits including competitive industry salaries, Private Medical Care, Multisport, snacks, integration events.
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.