SmartBear helps the world’s most recognized companies develop the world’s best applications. Our award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs.
This opportunity is for a DevOps Engineer to work with our Bitbar and CrossBrowserTesting products. These products provide access to real instances of iOS, Android, Windows, and OSX instances for both automated and manual testing. You will be helping build and maintain the infrastructure, both physical and cloud based, while enabling our dev teams to efficiently deploy and automatically test code changes and new capabilities.
- Provide local and cloud networking expertise and support to the entire technical team
- Creation and development of automated deployment and provisioning (using Jenkins, Ansible, Helm)
- Physical (UBUNTU, CENTOS, iOS & Android devices), virtual and cloud (AWS/Kubernetes) infrastructure management
- Managing and responsibility for the development, test, and production environments
- Supporting R&D and QA teams in software development, deployment, and automated testing and monitoring
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS - Route53, RDS, VPC, EKS, ELK, S3)
- Experience in administration of Linux operating systems
- Experience in scripting (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge of containerization tools (Docker)
- English at least on B2 level
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Jenkins platform
- Networking experience and knowledge - configuration and management of enterprise networks (DNS,DHCP, VLAN, FIREWALL, VPN, hardware management - routers)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with databases or message queue systems is desirable
- Experience with macOS, iOS and Android is desirable
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
- Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. SmartBear was named a leader in the 2018 and 2019 Magic Quadrants for Software Test Automation, with the highest position for Ability to Execute by Gartner.
- We are a vibrant, fast-moving company. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
- Open and Collaborative – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
- Employee Benefits including competitive industry salaries, Private Medical Care, Multisport, snacks, integration events.
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Candidates must have the ability to work permanently in the country without restriction. Please include following consent into your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji, jak również na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji, zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)".
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.