Are you a Front-End Software Engineer looking to work on the project of your career? SmartBear – supporters of world-renowned open source software Swagger, Soap, and Cucumber – is looking for talent at its new office in Wroclaw. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations. We’re an established company backed by two private equity firms, which means high growth in an Agile environment. We're driven to continue this growth and we want motivated people to help us get there.
This opportunity is for a Front-End Software Engineer to work on our Bitbar and CrossBrowserTesting products. These products provide access to real instances of iOS, Android, Windows, and OSX instances for both automated and manual testing. You will be working on improving the integration between these two products, other Smartbear tools, and adding capabilities for our thousands of technical users.
- Tackle interesting challenges as we combine the Bitbar and CrossBrowserTesting products into a cohesive product offering
- Front-end development for our new combined platform
- Work within a collaborative team of developers, testers, UX designers, and more, geographically spread across our different locations
- Implement new functionality in close cooperation with our stakeholders
- Engage in peer design and code reviews
- Maintain test coverage
- 3+ years of front-end experience using modern web development frameworks
- At least 1 year of work experience with Vue.js
- Very good understanding of the Single Page Application concept
- Knowledge of design patterns and performance best practices
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and writing maintainable code
- Experience in modern version control systems such as Git & GitHub
- Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban)
- English on at least a B2 level
- Understanding of the CI/CD concept
- Experience in working with AWS
- Familiarity with the Angular framework
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge of Docker and containerization
SmartBear is a Destination Employer
- Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. SmartBear was named a leader in the 2018 and 2019 Magic Quadrants for Software Test Automation, with the highest position for Ability to Execute by Gartner.
- We are a vibrant, fast-moving company. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
- Open and Collaborative – We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
- Employee Benefits including competitive industry salaries, Private Medical Care, Multisport, snacks, integration events.
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.