SmartAsset is on a mission to help people get better Financial Advice. Our vision is to be the web’s go to resource for financial advice powering the largest marketplace connecting consumers with financial advisors and financial products.We just raised $110 Million in Series D Funding, bringing our valuation to over $1 Billion to further fuel SmartAsset’s continued growth of its market defining SmartAdvisor platform.Today, SmartAsset reaches more than 100 million people each month through its personal finance content, custom tools and personalized calculators. In addition, financial advisors and firms on its wealth management referral platform, SmartAdvisor, now generate $1.5 billion in new, closed assets under management (AUM) per month.This is an unparalleled opportunity to build experiences that serve one of the most fundamental human needs to find financial security and freedom through personalized and humanized products & services that inspire trust at scale.
We are looking for a Product Manager that can lead the development of our next generation online personal finance products. SmartAsset harnesses the power technology to provide accurate, interactive answers to important personal finance questions—and that's where you come in.
- Know your customer – Research, analyze data, and talk to your customer. Be the biggest advocate for your user’s needs.
- Drive a strategic vision – Manage multiple projects aimed at helping our customers connect with financial advisors for high quality financial advice.
- Manage complexity – Manage requirements documentation and maintain the details of multiple complex projects without losing focus of the big picture.
- Lead the charge – Work closely with implementation teams, define scope and prioritize features for product development.
- Own your products - Drive the product development process from start to finish with a focus on building the best possible products through improvement through iteration and optimization.
- 2 or more years of Product Management experience in cloud based contact center and telephonic systems
- You have experience delivering complex (ideally B2C) products. You know how to drive projects successfully through to completion.
- Experience developing strategies around telephonic conversion optimization and aiding in sales rep efficiencies
- You have demonstrated experience working with complex data sets
- You’ve worked in cross-functional teams and know how to write effective product specifications.
- You are an exceptional communicator. You can explain complex concepts in simple terms and know how to build consensus around ideas.
- You have a passion for innovative and experience-focused products. You understand the importance of prioritizing for user experience and have a keen sense for intuitive, simple products that make Users happy.
- You have a strong understanding of math and financial services. You have an interest in investing and personal finance.
- You are a problem solver. You know how to identify the right sources of information, and leverage data to make informed decisions around complex problems.