Smarkets is an exchange platform for betting and trading on sport and politics. We operate two main consumer products - the Smarkets exchange and SBK sportsbook app - in the UK, US, and other global markets.
As a Customer Experience Specialist you'll be part of a team responsible for identifying and addressing customer experience challenges as well as improving/building internal tooling. You’ll use your skills not only to ensure our customers have the best experience possible whilst using our products and when contacting our Customer Support team but also to make the work of our Customer Support agents more efficient.
- Mapping out user journeys (for both users and agents) to build new processes and spot improvements/efficiencies in existing ones is in your blood
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups
- You enjoy working collaboratively
- You are able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- You’re a natural problem solver and have strong analytical skills
- Experience with Value Stream Mapping and/or A/B Testing is a plus
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus
- Push to win
- Make others better
- Give a shit
- Be a pro
- Bring the energy
Our mission at Smarkets is to fix the betting industry with the best products and best prices. Smarkets is a Series B startup that brings a professional, tech-led approach to the sports and political betting industry with a sophisticated platform that has handled over £25 billion in traded volume since 2010.
We embrace collaboration, trust, innovation and scientific rigour, while we celebrate ambitious goals and passionate energy. We push ourselves to be the best and lean into challenges to ensure that we are continually developing at both an individual and organisational level. This has enabled us to be where we are today and leads us to where we want to be next.
Our culture rewards people on merit and excellence and we strive to provide a working environment where recognition, challenges, support, collaboration, interesting benefits and shared meals provided by our chefs mix together to let you unlock your potential, grow with us and become your best self.
Smarkets is an equal opportunities employer and takes active steps to prevent bias and discrimination in our interview process. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.