Your Small Girls adventure starts here…
Small Girls PR is a creatively-driven media relations, influencer and experiential agency championing a personal approach to public relations. We’ve never mass BCC’d, we don’t issue press releases and we’ve only used a wire once when forced by pirates.
Our clients range from Fortune 100s to challenger startups. We’ve handled mergers for GE, landed Outdoor Voices first magazine covers, launched and rolled out Hinge globally, and produced Sweetgreen’s infamous block party festivals. We’ve doubled in size year over year which makes this a good fit for entrepreneurial spirits and storytellers who believe PR is more than just press.
“One of the most successful boutique PR agencies” -BuzzFeed
“The team consistently produces clever campaigns that draw attention from major media outlets” -Forbes
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work alongside hub leader to manage administrative tasks for a variety of lifestyle clients like across different brands in the consumer space
- Keep the team organized by being the keeper of monthly activity reports, weekly call agendas + notes thereafter, and assist with wrap reports/decks as needed
- Pulse search engines, alerts and social media to ensure all client placements and mentioned are monitored, captured and interpreted
- Furnish consistent, quality media placements every month across an array of press verticals that support clients goals + initiatives
- Brainstorm innovative ways to create ownable media moments for clients and obtain editor attention with evergreen angles
Why we’ll love you:
- PR Interest – 1-2 years of experience in media relations, corporate communications, or public relations
- Creative – Loves coming up with new and experimental ways for everything from pitch angles to events to storytelling through brand partnerships
- Efficient - You are able to work quickly without sacrificing work quality
- Detail Oriented - Can spot a typo a mile away, diligent with formatting, double checks everything twice and never forgets or misses a deadline
Why you’ll love us:
- A strong culture: We have a dog friendly office, a committee dedicated to weekly celebrations and quarterly outings, intramural leagues, a book club, a penchant for karaoke and we’ve even taken our staff on company-wide vacations overseas.
- We invest in you: We give you a 3% 401k contribution whether you decide to contribute or not, and we cover 100% of the costs for at least one of our health plans in addition to contributing towards your dental, vision, data plan coverage and daily commute.
- Atypical Time: PTO is in addition to Summer Fridays and time off for Unsick Days dedicated to preventative care
- Professional growth: We double year over year, so we want employees hungry for advancement, which is why we have a networking budget set aside to give you an opportunity to connect with new contacts, program monthly Small Girls University classes where we bring in media and experts to teach sessions in our offices, have dedicated 1 on 1s with your Manager every week and reimburse professional development when relevant to a role (from InDesign to public speaking).
We are a diverse and high performing company that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of Small Girls PR to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.