Small Girls PR is a creatively-driven media relations, influencer and experiential agency championing a personal approach to public relations.
Our clients range from challenger startups to Fortune 500’s. We’ve handled mergers for GE, landed Outdoor Voices first magazine covers, grown Hinge since launch, and come up with campaigns that have become the answer to The NY Times crossword puzzle. We’ve doubled in size year over year which makes this a good fit for entrepreneurial spirits.
“One of the most successful boutique PR agencies” -BuzzFeed
“The team consistently produces clever campaigns that draw attention from major media outlets” -Forbes
How you’ll make an impact:
- Drive long-term strategy and create tentpole campaigns for accounts with purposeful missions like; It Gets Better Project, The George Kaiser Foundation, and The Helm
- Create processes that will keep your team organized and on track to meet deadlines and key client objectives
- Build strong rapport with clients and operate as a lead contact
- Furnish angles that positions clients as industry leaders across a variety of landscapes in the tourism, social good, wellness, and lifestyle space
- Proactively originate out-of-the-box ideas that strengthen client’s marketplace positioning
- Secure preferred client coverage through tailored media outreach
- Professionally develop and guide junior team members to succeed
- Manage in all directions to make sure everyone is appropriately briefed and projects run smoothly
- Furnish insights that capture both quantitative and qualitative results, acknowledging major wins, lessons learned, and moments of impact delivered by the team
Why we’ll love you:
- You have at least 4-7 years of relevant experience
- You have a clipbook that demonstrates feature-length storytelling across business, lifestyle/consumer, and/or tech media
- You’re looking for a place where your off-the-wall ideas can be sold in to the client experience and where you will have creative colleagues that challenge the status quo of what it means to work in PR
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Agency experience, or fast-paced startup background preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- A strong culture: We have an employee-led task force that creates processes and policies for the company, living out our democratic approach to leadership and scaling our positive culture as we grow. We also have a dog friendly office, a committee dedicated to celebrations and outings, book club, intramural leagues, a penchant for karaoke and we’ve even taken our staff on company-wide vacations overseas.
- We invest in you: We give you a 3% 401k contribution whether you decide to contribute or not, and we cover 100% of the costs for at least one of our health plans. That’s all in addition to contributing towards your dental, vision, data plan coverage and daily commute.
- Atypical Time: Competitive PTO is in addition to Summer Fridays and time off for Unsick Days dedicated to your preventative care.
- Professional growth: We double year over year, so we want employees hungry for advancement. That’s why we: have a networking budget set aside to give you an opportunity to connect with new contacts, program monthly SGPR University classes where we bring in outside experts to teach sessions in our offices, host an annual summit for company-wide leadership training, have dedicated 1-on-1s with your Manager every week, and reimburse professional development relevant to your role (from InDesign to public speaking).
We are a diverse and high performing company that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of Small Girls PR to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.