Your Small Girls adventure starts here…
Small Girls PR is a creatively-driven media relations, influencer and experiential agency championing a personal approach to public relations. We’ve never mass BCC’d, we don’t issue press releases and we’ve only used a wire once when we were forced to by pirates.
Our clients range from Fortune 100s to challenger startups. We’ve handled mergers for GE, landed Outdoor Voices first magazine covers, launched and rolled out Hinge globally, and produced Sweetgreen’s infamous block party festivals. We’ve doubled in size year over year which makes this a good fit for entrepreneurial spirits and storytellers who believe PR is more than just press.
“One of the most successful boutique PR agencies” - BuzzFeed
“The team consistently produces clever PR campaigns that draw attention from major media outlets” - Forbes
How you’ll make an impact:
- As a strategic leader on this team, you will interface with several of our clients within the lifestyle space
- You will lead, manage, and mentor a team of junior members to produce campaign recaps, monthly activity reports, and case studies that support new business endeavors
- Hyper-focused on making our clients happy - you’ll advise clients on short and long-term strategy, managing expectations and appropriately setting goals, timelines and deliverables
- Lead new business meetings and proposals alongside company leadership, or drive in the absence of a directing partner
- You will lead the outreach and management of influencers or brand partners including contracts, deliverables, and overall thoughtful social media program management
- Develop thoughtful and strategic social media program management, including audits, research, briefs, guidelines, etc., using insights learned to guide strategy
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 8+ years of directly relevant experience
- You’ve easily handled and overseen a team with multiple accounts at once
- You’re proactive and hungry - you act and suggest without needing to be explicitly told what to do. Brings fresh ideas and improvement processes to the table
- You are adept at setting narrative-driving strategy that yields engaging social media and influencer content for your clients
- You love doing new business and managing a team
Why you’ll love us:
- A strong culture: We have a dog friendly office, a committee dedicated to weekly celebrations and quarterly outings, intramural leagues, a book club, a penchant for karaoke and we’ve even taken our staff on company-wide vacations overseas.
- We invest in you: We give you a 3% 401k contribution whether you decide to contribute or not, and we cover 100% of the costs for at least one of our health plans in addition to contributing towards your dental, vision, data plan coverage and daily commute.
- Atypical Time: PTO is in addition to Summer Fridays and time off for Unsick Days dedicated to preventative care
- Professional growth: We double year over year, so we want employees hungry for advancement, which is why we have a networking budget set aside to give you an opportunity to connect with new contacts, program monthly Small Girls University classes where we bring in media and experts to teach sessions in our offices, have dedicated 1 on 1s with your Manager every week and reimburse professional development when relevant to a role (from InDesign to public speaking).
We are a diverse and high performing company that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of Small Girls PR to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.