Your Small Girls adventure starts here…
Small Girls PR is a creatively-driven media relations, influencer and experiential agency championing a personal approach to public relations. We’ve never mass BCC’d, we don’t issue press releases and we’ve only used a wire once when forced by pirates.
Our clients range from Fortune 100s to challenger startups. We’ve handled mergers for GE, landed Outdoor Voices first magazine covers, launched and rolled out Hinge globally, and produced Sweetgreen’s infamous block party festivals. We’ve doubled in size year over year which makes this a good fit for entrepreneurial spirits and storytellers who believe PR is more than just press.
“One of the most successful boutique PR agencies” -BuzzFeed
“The team consistently produces clever campaigns that draw attention from major media outlets” -Forbes
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work collaboratively on event production with internal teams + clients like DoorDash, GE Lighting, Olay and more
- Furnish original, thoughtful events and experiential concepts that successfully ladder back to client and agency goals
- Champion events at all sizes including large scale production build outs, fabrication for consumer facing or high guest list count event to small scale intimate events and dinners for influencers + media
- Creative ideation of programs from beginning to end; this will include logistics, vision, aesthetics, and presentation of event or campaigns in-full
- Facilitate and contribute to new business from fielding the call to furnishing the proposal concepts to presenting to client alongside team
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 5+ years of true event production experience, skilled at overseeing production of events and tracking budgets of 50k - 500k+
- You have a proven track record of working on multiple projects at once, are detail oriented with a creative flare, and can speak professionally both to clients and third parties we are tapping to help execute projects
- You adjust quickly to changing client priorities; copes and responds supportively to complexity and thrives on tackling new challenges.You’ve overseen large teams - and across multiple accounts or projects
- You have a long list of your favorite vendors, venues, and freelancers to tap for certain types of projects
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty (literally...painting, cleaning, decaling, whatever needs to get done to make the event perfect), knowing no task is too small or menial
- You knows about trends, communities, and events before others, generating campaign suggestions that connect these emerging concepts to client initiatives.
Why you’ll love us:
- A strong culture: We have a dog friendly office, a committee dedicated to weekly celebrations and quarterly outings, intramural leagues, a book club, and a penchant for karaoke
- We invest in you: We give you a 3% 401k contribution whether you decide to contribute or not, and we cover 100% of the costs for at least one of our health plans in addition to contributing towards your dental, vision, data plan coverage and daily commute.
- Atypical Time: PTO is in addition to Summer Fridays and time off for Unsick Days dedicated to preventative care
- Professional growth: We double year over year, so we want employees hungry for advancement, which is why we have a networking budget set aside to give you an opportunity to connect with new contacts, program monthly Small Girls University classes where we bring in media and experts to teach sessions in our offices, have dedicated 1 on 1s with your Manager every week and reimburse professional development when relevant to a role (from InDesign to public speaking).
We are a diverse and high performing company that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of Small Girls PR to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.