Your Small Girls adventure starts here…
Small Girls PR is a creatively-driven media relations, influencer and experiential agency championing a personal approach to public relations. We’ve never mass BCC’d, we don’t issue press releases and we’ve only used a wire once when forced by pirates.
Our clients range from Fortune 100s to challenger startups. We’ve handled mergers for GE, landed Outdoor Voices first magazine covers, launched and rolled out Hinge globally, and produced Sweetgreen’s infamous block party festivals. We’ve doubled in size year over year which makes this a good fit for entrepreneurial spirits and storytellers who believe PR is more than just press.
“One of the most successful boutique PR agencies” -BuzzFeed
“The team consistently produces clever campaigns that draw attention from major media outlets” -Forbes
How you’ll make an impact:
- You will manage, mentor, and architect the growth of 10+ reports and their accounts
- You’ll hone our company’s expertise in several practice areas and work with brands that champion women (Peanut, Billie razors for womankind), entertainment (Arianna Huffington’s Thrive, Elizabeth Taylor’s estate) and economic innovation (City of Tulsa and fin-tech) or in the fashion space with brands like (Betsey Johnson, Saucony, Greats, Nyden) and beauty (Olay + Oars and Alps) with the opportunity to raise your hand for new practice areas of your choice as you grow, as every senior player here has historically
- As a creative thought leader, you’ll see your zaniest ideas turned into strategic campaigns - this position hosts weekly brainstorms, reverse engineers virality, and leads the creation of ownable moments for our brands
- You will be responsible for your team’s finances, including managing profitability, staffing matrixes, planning and budgeting
- You’ll act as strategic lead directing high-level media strategy, brand messaging, and high stakes comms for the accounts in your purview with the support of your senior team members
- You’ll be a key part of new business, both in voicing the brands you are passionate about taking on, as well as developing the proposals and concepts that win the hearts and minds of new partners
Why we’ll love you:
- You have around 10+ of directly relevant experience.
- You’ve overseen large teams - and across multiple accounts or projects
- You love doing new business
Why you’ll love us:
- A strong culture: We have a dog friendly office, a committee dedicated to weekly celebrations and quarterly outings, intramural leagues, a book club, a penchant for karaoke and we’ve even taken our staff on company-wide vacations overseas.
- We invest in you: We give you a 3% 401k contribution whether you decide to contribute or not, and we cover 100% of the costs for at least one of our health plans in addition to contributing towards your dental, vision, data plan coverage and daily commute.
- Atypical Time: PTO is in addition to Summer Fridays and time off for Unsick Days dedicated to preventative care
- Professional growth: We double year over year, so we want employees hungry for advancement, which is why we have a networking budget set aside to give you an opportunity to connect with new contacts, program monthly Small Girls University classes where we bring in media and experts to teach sessions in our offices, have dedicated 1 on 1s with your Manager every week and reimburse professional development when relevant to a role (from InDesign to public speaking).
We are a diverse and high performing company that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of Small Girls PR to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.