Slyce is the market leader in the emerging technology of image recognition and visual search. Over the past few years, we've been busy raising capital, growing our team, and signing deals with 25+ of the leading retailers in the US including Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's. We are a close-knit team with ambitious goals and we're excited to drive our cutting-edge technology further into the marketplace and have fun doing it.
Our technology allows consumers to snap a photo or scan an image with their smartphones and purchase that item with a single click. The focus of our approach is to take our core services and white label our technology into retailers’ apps and mobile web. We also drive experiences with our core consumer apps, including SnipSnap, which reaches more than 5 million monthly users.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Solutions Architect to join our core sales team. This is a pre-sales role supporting the Sales Director in the field by having a deep technical understanding of the Slyce services, both on the SDK and backend data integration side. Key abilities include reviewing product feeds, and understanding basic integration questions.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- As a technical and industry expert, build business cases and technical differentiation in sales opportunities by educating customers and partners about visual search.
- Provide support to the sales team by giving in-person presentations and handling technical review calls within Europe.
- Build use cases with prospects and current customers creating additional value drivers in the selling process.
- Ensure prospect and customer requirements are clearly understood across all internal teams.
- Communicate timelines and approval framework for cross-team understanding moving towards deployment.
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team's ability to meet project objectives.
- Orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to execute on strategic launches, awareness campaigns and events to ensure all stakeholders are updated
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate
- Maximize efficiency in an evolving environment where creative solutions are often the only solutions
- Provide prospect and customer feedback to the product team and engagement with the product team.
- Support client onboarding process and ensuring all expectations are meet during the onboarding process
- Familiarity with Xcode (iOS) and or Android Studio
- Comfortable making API calls to setup accounts and workflows
- 3-4 years experience.