Slyce is the market leader in the emerging technology of image recognition and visual search. Over the past few years, we've been busy raising capital, growing our team, and signing deals with 25+ of the leading retailers in the US including Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Neiman Marcus, and Macy's. We are a close-knit team with ambitious goals and we're excited to drive our cutting-edge technology further into the marketplace and have fun doing it.
Our technology allows consumers to snap a photo or scan an image with their smartphones and purchase that item with a single click. The focus of our approach is to take our core services and white label our technology into retailers’ apps and mobile web. We also drive experiences with our core consumer apps, including SnipSnap, which reaches more than 5 million monthly users.
We are seeking to grow our successful sales team. We’re looking to add a Sales Manager, focused on helping us continue up the curve of revenue generation.We’re especially excited to talk to people who have proven experience working with a SaaS or start-up company and ideally possess a genuine interest in AI and visual search. Experience selling software solutions into the retail sector is would also be an extra bonus.
This is an individual contributor role -- the Sales Manager will report directly to our SVP Sales.
- Generate leads
- Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through insights in order to win business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Build a territory plan in line with planned quota
- Manage lead qualification and conversion
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within North America, focusing on West Coast
- Attend industry trade shows
- Maintain/manage a sales funnel of new opportunities to attain/exceed assigned sales quota. Meet and exceed quota!
- Track sales activity in CRM keeping it updated
- Accurately forecast your pipeline
- A hunter mentality - you’re motivated by closing deals and earning commissions
- Document sales process for handover to Customer Success team upon conversion
- 5+ years industry experience of demonstrated success selling complex enterprise software solutions for a SaaS company, a start-up, or a retail focused company
- Experience selling a product B2B
- Ability to manage the sales cycle – lead gen through closing
- High EQ - You're able to quickly understand and build relationships with people
- Independent, self starter - we’re a small team and we all take on diverse responsibilities
- Ability to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections to drive consensus for deals; work cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for deal success
- Ability to travel extensively (50%+)
- Bonus if you have experience with:
- Selling into retail