Senior Engineer, Full Stack
San Francisco, CA
Located in San Francisco, Sling Health is looking for our first SF-based, senior software engineer who is highly motivated and wants to work on impactful problems in healthcare. Sling Health is changing the way medicine is practiced, by building out the technical infrastructure for medical operations and the largest geographically distributed team of remote nurses.
- Contribute to and own meaningful parts of the technical and product roadmap
- Work alongside our operations and care coordination team to design and develop tools that meaningfully improve the quality of care we can deliver to our patients.
- Be a steward of quality, scalability, security and performance. You’ll be laying the foundation of our technical infrastructure.
- Design and architect new software systems, introduce new technologies as appropriate to support our future roadmap.
- Build and nurture our engineering culture.
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- 4+ years of professional experience, preferably in dynamic companies/teams.
- Proficiency in debugging and building distributed systems on AWS.
- Proven track record of taking ownership in a dynamic environment
What you would have built last month:
At Sling, you would have the opportunity to build tools that touch the entire lifecycle of the patient experience. Some projects you could’ve worked on last month include:
- A realtime messaging system between providers, patients and care coordinators
- A file upload service for provider documents
- An encrypted credential storage system for EMR credentials.
- API’s to power web and mobile clients
About Sling Health
Sling Health modernizes primary care with tech-enabled clinical support teams., Our software enables a geographically distributed care coordinator team to provide high-touch care to patients, helping them better understand their care plan, navigate the complex healthcare system, and achieve their health goals. Our solutions reduce healthcare costs, improve health outcomes, and empower patients to be active participants in their healthcare plans. Based in San Francisco and founded by experienced healthcare technologists and clinicians, Sling Health aims to empower both patients and clinicians to rethink healthcare access and navigation.
- Be an early member of a positive, energetic and dynamic startup
- Competitive salary with meaningful equity ownership and health benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Full access to our office dog and chief happiness officer, Larry (@larrypug on instagram)