As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for maximizing Slice’s GTM (Strategy, Sales, Partner Success) performance, operating efficiency, and data insights with the ultimate goal of deepening relationships with our partner restaurants in order to drive company growth. You will become a trusted partner to the GTM organization’s leadership and work collaboratively across revenue generating teams.
What you’ll do:
- Support, improve, and help scale Slice’s GTM operating rhythm
- Enforce data hygiene best practices and make recommendations on process improvements for data capture
- Leverage analytics and work cross-functionally with sales and partner success leadership to drive actionable insights in support of company revenue
- Proactively search for areas to improve the scalability of Slice’s GTM tracking and reporting environment
- Develop novel analytical models and perform detailed analyses that enable GTM leadership to deepen Slice’s relationships with partner shops and accelerate growth
- Help champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our GTM organization
- Assist leadership in monthly/quarterly/annual planning exercises
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years of experience analyzing data in a business-to-business sales or customer success environment
- Experience with (or strong desire to learn) sales and/or customer success systems & tools such as SFDC, Gong, and Lessonly (complex dashboards & reports, custom report types, etc)
- Strong quantitative skills in Excel or Google Sheets (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas, pivot tables, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus: experience with business intelligence systems such as Looker
- Endless curiosity, a desire to learn, and ability to work in a fast paced environment