Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to game-day potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
Slice, Belfast is one of the company’s busy technology hubs and home to many of our Software specialists, Designers, Product and People Teams. We have a world class office and an office culture that is second to none, so we hire the best! This is open on a remote basis for UK based applicants.
What you'll do:
- Own your product area fully, from the high level strategy to the tactical roadmap by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers and Analysts to test, build, measure and iterate on your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify and prioritise high-impact opportunities and keep the team focused on the user’s Job-To-Be-Done.
- Through both your own data analysis and working with Slice’s Analytics team, develop and test hypotheses to optimise the experience and drive revenue.
- Build products that help empower local business owners to thrive.
- Be accountable for the performance of your product area and projects.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience working on mobile or e-commerce products is a plus, but not required.
- Strong data skills and experience both in analysing data to help develop hypotheses and then constructing experiments to test them.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking and being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and partner well throughout an organisation.
- Someone who is energised by taking end-to-end ownership of work.
- Deep understanding of the software development process and how to work best with an engineering team.
- An inclusive leader who knows how to bring people together and motivate them to achieve a common goal.
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, and flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product and business, no matter the department. You’re the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
- Industry Leading Salary
- Share Options
- Strong Pension contribution
- Health and Dental Care
- Income and Death insurance
- £750 a year to use for any self learning/education
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity and Paternity Schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible working
- Generous time off allowance and policies
- Free Friday Pizza and Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance and training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
My Pizza Slice Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style and perspective as we believe it adds value to the organisation, and we aim to recruit likeminded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.