Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
The Senior Manager of Sales Strategy, Planning & Operations plays a key role in supporting the success of the sales and account management teams. You will focus on creating efficiencies and additional processes to increase productivity and effectiveness. This is an entrepreneurial role, with an opportunity to have impact by outlining and proposing new practices and strategies, while continuously evolving our workflows to address the needs of our growing business. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Sales & Post Sales Operations.
What you’ll do:
Analytics, Dashboards & Reporting
- Ongoing analysis of sales & account management metrics, with expectations of uncovering insights and making optimization recommendations
- Coordinate and documentation of sales & post sales reporting needs to translate into systems requirements and workflows
- Develop unified metrics definitions to be used across the restaurant organization
- Establish metrics, dashboards, and reporting for restaurant teams (both offline reporting and in CRM system as needed)
- Support work streams focused on opportunity management and reporting in new sales tools being released
Strategy and Planning
- In partnership with the Senior Director of Sales & Post Sales Ops & Enablement and VP of Sales and AM, help lead the GTM vision for our restaurant organization to ensure our teams are selling the right shops, in the right markets at the right time, while maximizing productivity.
- Spearhead our annual planning efforts and build the relevant financial models that ensure accurate forecast of GMV and shops & products acquired and upsold
- Assist with development or refinement of incentive plans as needed, plus monthly and quarterly variable payouts.
Lead and Account strategy and execution
- Ownership of outbound and inbound lead and account distribution strategy
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years experience in sales operations or related field
- Proficiency using and navigating Salesforce, including all data reporting functions
- Results oriented individual
- Excel power user
- Project management experience
- Experience with global, multi-cultural business environments
- Ability to adapt in fast changing environments
- Ability to identify business needs and form innovative solutions
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.