Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Copywriter at Slice,
- You’ll both help define and execute our brand voice and content across all channels, from brand campaigns and advertising, to emails and UX copy.
- You’ll transform concise briefs into well-crafted copy while collaborating with our team of in-house marketers, designers, and product team members.
- You have a smart, sharp sense of humor, an intuitive sense for language, and can write a snappy, high-performing headline in your sleep.
- You know how to write for an audience and understand how to execute against goals for a brand. This role will report to the Head of Creative.
What we’re looking for:
- A portfolio (website or attachment) demonstrating a history of high-performing, engaging copy executions across a wide variety of online and offline channels
- 5+ years experience writing creative copy for B2B and B2C audiences, either in-house or in an agency
- Experience in executing an established brand voice
- A self-starter who can take the ball and run with it, with a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Excellent command of English, spelling, and grammar with the ability to self-edit
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills
- A degree in a related area of study
- Experience writing copy for UX a plus
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 900+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.