Slice is the leading technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
What you'll do:
- Contribute to the annual and quarterly budgeting process, providing functional support on revenue, expense and headcount planning to budget holders across the organization.
- Drive 3-statement financial model development, enhancement, and maintenance
- Support internal and external reporting needs on an ongoing and ad hoc basis
- Partner closely with key business stakeholders to understand detailed drivers of the business, identify efficiencies, and perform ad-hoc financial analyses to support investment decisions
- Create presentations and dashboard to provide leadership teams with actionable insights
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of quantitative or highly analytical work experience, ideally in the financial, consulting or technology industries
- BA or BS with a finance or quantitative focus, MBA a plus
- Excellent Excel skills, with the ability to build 3-statement financial models with detailed buildups
- Basic knowledge in SQL and at least one data visualization tool (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Exposure to one or more major Cloud based SaaS EPM applications (i.e. Oracle Hyperion, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.