Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
We're looking for a Product Manager who can rally teams of Engineers and Product Designers, and drive the development of our Pizzeria-facing products. In our ever-evolving world, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You will lead efforts to ensure a great shop experience and use data to do it. We're looking for someone who has led teams, shipped products, and made difficult decisions when necessary. This role reports into the VP of Restaurant Product.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers and Analysts to test, code, measure and iterate your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify and prioritize high-impact opportunities
- Through both your own data analysis and working with Slice’s Analytics team, develop and test hypotheses to optimize the product experience and drive key company metrics.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in marketplace or SMB products.
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses and then constructing experiments to test them.
- Good experience in driving business outcomes, as opposed to shipping features.
- Demonstrated experience using some kind of product analytics tool.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking and being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details and demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- A fun and positive approach to your work, and treat others well.
- Strong communication skills.
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.