Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s? Read more about our initiatives here.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who can rally teams of engineers and product designers, and drive the development of our Pizzeria-facing products. In our ever-evolving world, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You will lead efforts to ensure a great shop experience and use data to do it. We're looking for someone who has led teams, shipped products, and made difficult decisions when necessary. This role reports into the VP of Restaurant Product.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers and Analysts to test, code, measure and iterate your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify and prioritise high-impact opportunities.
- Through both your own data analysis and working with Slice’s Analytics team, develop and test hypotheses to optimise the product experience and drive key company metrics.
- 4-6 years of Product Management experience in Marketplace or SMB products.
- Good experience both in analysing data to help develop hypotheses and then constructing experiments to test them.
- Good experience in driving business outcomes, as opposed to shipping features.
- Demonstrated experience using some kind of product analytics tool.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking and being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner well throughout an organisation.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details and demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- Familiarity with the pizza or restaurant industry
Great Product Managers can come from a variety of backgrounds, and so Slice is open-minded to varied education and experience.
We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, and flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product and business, no matter the department. You’re the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
Join a community of best-in-class team who combine creativity, curious minds and a commitment to excellence with the desire and commitment to grow and build on the product culture and skill bases and community here in NI.
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental and Eye Care
- Income and Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to £2500
- £750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Health and wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity and Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours and WFH
- Generous time off allowance and policies
- Free Friday Pizza and Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance and training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work and projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
We can also consider remote applications from within the UK/NYC and there will be some travel required to the Belfast/NYC office if this is the case.
My Pizza Slice Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style and perspective as we believe it adds value to the organisation, and we aim to recruit like-minded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.