Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s? Read more about our initiatives here.
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who can rally teams of engineers and product designers, and drive the development of our Pizzeria-facing products. In our ever-evolving world, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, and design. You will lead efforts to ensure a great shop experience and use data to do it. We're looking for someone who has led teams, shipped products, and made difficult decisions when necessary. This role reports into the VP of Restaurant Product.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers and Analysts to test, code, measure and iterate your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify and prioritize high-impact opportunities.
- Through both your own data analysis and working with Slice’s Analytics team, develop and test hypotheses to optimize the product experience and drive key company metrics.
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of Product Management experience in Marketplace or SMB products.
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses and then constructing experiments to test them.
- Good experience in driving business outcomes, as opposed to shipping features.
- Demonstrated experience using some kind of product analytics tool.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking and being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details and demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- Familiarity with the pizza or restaurant industry
Great Product Managers can come from a variety of backgrounds, and so Slice is open-minded to varied education and experience.
History of Slice:
Slice was born in 2010 and has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 11,000 pizzerias nationwide. Ilir Sela, our founder and CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends and family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their craft to the masses. Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, and investors — all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favorite local pizza while helping local shops succeed.
Our Pizza Philosophy
Slice is on a journey to be the most valuable pizza brand on the planet. We connect makers and eaters to enrich their lives through the power of specialization and pizza expertise. Backed by generations of knowledge and cutting-edge technology, we give makers the platform and voice to take charge of their industry, expand their coverage, and fill the world with authentic cuisine.
When passionate makers turn their craft into their livelihood, we all live happier, fuller lives. People stop accepting the homogenous, mass-produced pies of big chains and robotic trucks because the quality, variety, and authenticity of Slice is both hyper-convenient and known worldwide.
We believe pizza isn’t just food. It’s a slice of community, a slice of culture, a slice of life.
We’re growing our family every day — so, if you’ve got a passion for local, authentic pizza and the drive to help share it with the world, we’d love to have you on the team! Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.