Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
The Senior Manager of Customer Relationship Marketing plays a critical role in leading & defining Slice’s retention strategies. You will develop & lead our CRM strategic roadmap inclusive of campaigns, channels, and communications. This is a high profile role with senior-level P/L responsibility .
What you’ll do:
- Own the overall retention strategy across all marketing channels - email, SMS, push, and direct mail with the goal of driving customer retention, loyalty, and ultimately lifetime value
- Develop Slice’s initial customer segmentation strategy
- Develop strategies and campaigns to grow the Slice customer base
- Develop and manage key strategic campaigns to target customers in all stages, including onboarding, lifecycle, reactivation, ad hoc, and trigger
- Own the overall CRM communications calendar & messaging; partner with brand marketing, revenue management, and other cross-functional teams to create 360 campaigns
- Collaborate with brand marketing to develop Slice brand voice, messaging and creative strategy
- Work closely with the Manager of CRM team to execute communications strategy
- The CRM team is responsible for developing the creative briefs, coding & deploying the campaigns, and reporting
- Develop executive-level reporting to track CRM campaign calendar, campaign performance, and KPI
Measurement & Optimization
- Define and ultimately own our key KPIs, working closely with the CRM Operations team to optimize campaigns to hit those KPIs
- Work closely with the data team on key analyses to build sophisticated data models inclusive of churn mitigation
- Develop and refine customer segmentation to maximize and optimize ROI for all marketing channels
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in strategic lifecycle marketing, loyalty marketing, and/or customer retention marketing
- Experience with ESPs / Marketing Automation Platforms such as Braze, Iterable, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred.
- Experience with App marketing preferred.
- Ability to develop best practices and innovative ideas to improve initial engagement, customer lifecycle, and commerce conversion via email, App, and SMS
- Experience partnering with data science and analytics teams to develop best-in-class models and diagnostics that drive performance improvement
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, with a keen eye for detail, requiring minimal supervision
- Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of comfort interpreting results and communicating insights effectively
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.