Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
As the Regional Sales & Growth Partner, sitting inside the Restaurant Organization at Slice, you will own a regional territory that consists of existing accounts and prospects that you will pitch and sell Slice to. Your efforts will enable Slice to increase penetration in the region through acquisition and revenue growth through a deeper penetration with our existing network. Growth activities for existing shops including upsells to additional integrations, products, in-store collateral displays, etc. You are an effective collaborator and will work with our in-field marketing team on various strategies to win your region. You are an experienced entrepreneurial leader who will be able to work independently and remotely to maximize efficiency. You will also be a key contributor to reducing churn by building deep relationships with our owners and key partners throughout your region. You will report to your Regional Sales Manager and work in collaboration with the Head of US SMB Sales.
What you'll do:
- Actively sell pizzeria owners in your regional coverage area to grow supply for our consumers
- Upsell existing shop owners to full integration and other services
- Build relationships with restaurants in order to provide test cases for new initiatives and products
- Execute against a strategic plan to win on a market by market basis, while covering multiple markets that may require multiple tactics
- Organize and provide continuous feedback to your manager and cross-functional team members throughout the organization
- Contribute to overall market GMV growth through educating owners with best practices for success and ongoing client focus
- Execute and attend local grassroots marketing events geared towards engaging with SMB pizzeria owners
- Up to 75% travel required monthly
What we're looking for:
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial senior seller with experience managing their day-to-day schedules in order to exceed quotas
- Passionate about tech innovation and bridging technology gaps by educating your owners through face-to-face interaction
- 3-5 years experience serving the SMB space. Experience serving the restaurant industry is a plus, but not required
- A valid driver's license and vehicle for travel
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.