What is Slice?
Slice is the leading technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it super easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to grow their business, while helping them compete with Big Pizza. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
Slice is seeking a Senior Manager of Sales Systems & Operations to develop and execute our pre- and post-sales technology strategy. In partnership with Restaurant leadership, you will focus on understanding and analyzing the various needs and established procedures of the Restaurant organization and will then put together a plan for optimizing or implementing the right tools, processes, and workflows to support our growing global team. This is an entrepreneurial role, with an opportunity to have impact by outlining and proposing new practices and solutions, while continuously increasing our sales effectiveness and productivity. You will report to the Senior Director of Global Restaurant Operations and Enablement.
What you'll do:
- Lead and execute the strategy for Slice’s systems by working with team members to ensure its architecture and workflows are optimized for cross-functional collaboration and productivity.
- Ensure Salesforce and other systems are regularly maintained and easy to use with the goal of increasing Sales and Account Management productivity.
- Develop and execute the strategy for adding new sales & AM tools and technologies that drive business growth and improvements for Slice’s Restaurant team.
- Work cross functionally to build, automate and maintain data tracking and reporting
- Manage Slice’s inbound sales lead process and tools to ensure accuracy and efficiency for potential partners.
- Lead automation efforts to ensure our Go-To-Market plan is efficient and accurate.
- Manage and execute our operating strategy and processes for our sales and account management teams
- Lead operational efforts around contracts and compliance with our internal teams and restaurant partners.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in sales operations, sales tools (Salesforce) and tech or related field
- Salesforce certification required
- Proven project management, organization, and communication skills with ability to support productive matrixed teams and working relationships with internal stakeholders
- A track record of driving results and achieving goals
- Experience with global, multi-cultural business environments
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives at one time, adapt to evolving priorities, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced exciting startup environment
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills. You have a track record of effectively working with a variety of key players across the organization, such as product, engineering, sales, marketing, analytics, and finance
- Strong “can do” attitude
- Ability to identify business needs and form innovative solutions
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.