Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, life’s special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship and tradition found behind local pizzerias’ counters. We’re here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools and services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
The Director, Strategic Content Marketing / Performance is not your typical content director - you won’t be actually creating content! Instead, you will leverage data analytics to inform the type of content to create & where to place the content across all marketing channels. You will be responsible for content not just for our B2C customers but also for our equally important B2B pizzeria partners.
What you’ll do:
- Define the overall Slice content strategy across all marketing channels, targeting toward our two customers - B2C & B2B
- Own the overall Slice content calendar, leveraging data and customer insights to drive the calendar, and closely partnering within the marketing organization to create campaigns
- Establish clear KPIs for our content and provide regular reports tracking progress toward those goals
- Manage the Slice external PR agency, ensuring that core business objectives are achieved
- Build out the Slice social media team and redefine our go-forward strategy focused on both consumers and partners
- Develop in-depth consumer research & insights including launching our largest research work in years
- Oversee and allocate the Creative Team’s budget
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8+ years experience in content strategy at a digitally focused brand, ideally targeting both consumers & small businesses
- Incredibly analytical - comfortable manipulating large data sets to inform content decisions
- Holistic understanding of how content should integrate across multiple channels
- Experience managing or working with PR & Social Media
- Ability to manage across multiple teams without direct reporting lines
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, and shared services they need to serve today’s digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains and form the nation’s largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops and discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his family’s New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If you’re ambitious, interested in growing your career, and hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards we’ve recently won for our workplace and culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.