Slash’s Customer base ranges from smaller individual hobbyists up to larger self-employed resellers who have been the foundation of our success. As we expand into Slash 2.0 and look to become the neo bank for young people we want to ensure we stay connected to this community and properly service their needs.
The Customer Success Manager role is focused on proactive and hyper-reactive service for Slash’s larger reselling customers. They are responsible for ensuring Slash is a key part of their overall success in the reselling market.
What you’ll be doing
- Nurture and grow a portfolio of dedicated and loyal Slash customers, including keeping accurate records pertaining to their inventory and retail categories
- Identify and engage with new potential customer groups and communities via Twitter, Discord and other potential markets to facilitate growth and awareness of the Slash product
- Work alongside our Product, Support and Engineering teams to deliver key insights
- Assist in support escalations in partnership with our support and engineering teams
- Become a subject matter expert in our platform and overall banking technology
- Collect and analyze trends and data surrounding trending reseller products and services
- Providing direct communication with customers to ensure their needs are addressed via Phone/Chat/Email/Discord (Personal/Professional)
We’re looking for someone who
- 3 or more years of customer facing experience
- At least 1 year of experience building, growing or selling in a customer facing position
- Familiarity with customer communication tools (Intercom, CRM, Analytics tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft
- Alignment with Slash’s core mission of helping our customers make more money
- Passion for, or deep understanding of, financial technology
What's in it for You?
- Opportunity for high growth
- High autonomy + ownership culture
- Comprehensive health + benefits plan
- Opportunity to work at a co-working space provided if desired
- Quarterly team off-sites in fun locations