At skyTran, we are an ambitious team who hates traffic. We are building a breakthrough magnetic levitation transportation technology to reduce commute times by 4x. Our mission is to build mobility that delights riders, connects communities and develops beautiful and livable cities.
- Health/dental/vision (90% coverage for employees, 80% for dependents)
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Relocation assistance provided if applicable
- Subsidized Lunch Program
- Performance management program and career development support
- Generous holiday schedule
- Rest Days and Mental Health Days
The Software DevOps will join the skyTran Software organization. The ideal candidate is a team player with experience as a Develop Operations Engineer that has developed and deployed software systems. You will support overall software development operations and well as contribute to IT. You will ensure engineering excellence and timely execution toward software milestones.
- Continue to develop code scripts and contribute to Development Ops
- You have experience supporting/setting up and configuring Software Development Operations: automate and integrate the processes between software development and IT teams, so they can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably
- You have experience in automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Can support writing code/scripts, unit tests and contribute to software team’s development activities
- Can support reviewing code written by other developers both in and outside of your team
- You are comfortable working with git, GitHub, CI\CD, Release Management, Deployments and related tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent, Master’s Degree is a plus
- 5+ Years in Software Development Operations
- Experience with Software Cyber requirements
- Experience in administration, installing and configuring a software development environment
- Experience with Virtualization & Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile Development
- Has passion for delivering products that customers know they can depend on
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Transportation industry development experience a plus
We are a tight-nit and ambitious team - our motto is "One Team, One Ride". Everyone is valued for their contributions and has a responsibility to both challenge and support the team. We overcome challenges and enjoy victories together.
Inclusion is a core part of skyTran’s vision, and valuing all voices is a key company value. skyTran is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.