At skyTran, we are an ambitious team who hates traffic. We are building a breakthrough magnetic levitation transportation technology to reduce commute times by 4x. Our mission is to build mobility that delights riders, connects communities and develops beautiful and livable cities.
- Health/dental/vision (90% coverage for employees, 80% for dependents)
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Relocation assistance provided if applicable
- Subsidized Lunch Program
- Performance management program and career development support
- Generous holiday schedule
- Rest Days and Mental Health Days
Why this role exists
skyTran is deploying breakthrough technology to disrupt the transportation infrastructure space. We seek an exceptional individual with technical capabilities and fluid communication skills to communicate our value proposition within a complex and challenging industry and ecosystem. An ability to empathize with, connect, and communicate effectively with all of the stakeholder groups and persona’s within skyTrans new transit ecosystem is a must.
You will work in concert with skyTran Executives, Sales, Business Development, and Product Management functions to ensure skyTran communications consistently reflect skyTran’s technology and product vision. In doing so, you will create, manage, and deliver technical marketing content to achieve our commercial objectives. You will also be a central player in preparation for a full product launch.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical product marketing manager or technical marketing manager role, preferable with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Marketing product launch experience preferred - planning, creating, and delivering all the marketing elements of a launch plan
- Marketing experience within a technical products and/or services industry (Transportation, Energy, Infrastructure Construction, Utility, Aerospace, etc..)
- Strong analytical skills to define positioning and messaging strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills to quickly understand the audience, the marketing asset requirements, and to marshall team resources to successfully deliver
- Written communication skills to deliver world-class product artifacts
- You will lead product marketing messaging and technical communications for the skyTran transportation system.
- You will engage with skyTran executives, product management, and engineering to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all technical communications.
- You will support Marketing, Business Development, and Sales throughout the pre-commercialization and launch phases
- You will communicate effectively with all external skyTran stakeholders.
- You will build, improve, and maintain a library of product support, sales support, and technical marketing assets for the organization.
We are a tight-nit and ambitious team - our motto is "One Team, One Ride". Everyone is valued for their contributions and has a responsibility to both challenge and support the team. We overcome challenges and enjoy victories together.
Inclusion is a core part of skyTran’s vision, and valuing all voices is a key company value. skyTran is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.