Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
TEST PILOT - VENTURA COUNTY, CA
As a Test Pilot within the Operations team at Skyryse you will possess strong aviation skills, a keen sense of safety, superior customer service skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, often in highly stressful situations.
- Execute experimental flight tests in a rotorcraft helicopter
- Coordinate with flight test engineers to develop test plans, test cards, and test procedures given requirements from the engineering team
- Develop and maintain flight manuals, operations, checklists and procedures
- Lead and/or participate in safety of flight and flight readiness review boards
- Complete all required documentation in accordance with established company and FAA procedures
- Maintain flying currency and proficiency in multiple different aircraft types
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or related field
- Commercial/ATP, single or multi fixed wing
- FAA Class II Medical
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Graduate of a formal test pilot school (USAF TPS, USNTPS, NTPS, etc.)
- Three years of test pilot experience on developmental flight test programs
- 1000+ PIC total rotorcraft helicopter flight hours
- Rotorcraft-Helicopter commercial pilot license
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.