Want to be one of the first 50 employees at a well-funded, fast growing start-up? After secretly developing one of the most advanced autonomous flight platforms in the world, we are preparing to launch our consumer service. We are actively hiring smart, ambitious, and purpose-driven teammates.
We’re on a mission to provide the fastest, safest and most uplifting transportation solutions for the people and communities we serve. Our service will make it effortless to travel door-to-sky-to-door in major cities, unlocking new possibilities for how people live, work, and play. To support our efforts, we are embedding the world’s most advanced perception technology into our aircraft.
Our team is comprised of engineers and leaders from Tesla, SpaceX, Riot Games, Bird, Virgin Hyperloop One, and other top organizations.
Location: Skyryse HQ, Hawthorne, CA
Why this role is mission critical:
We want to create the world’s first intra-urban air transportation platform, drastically reducing travel time. We are looking to build an amazing team of engineers to solve all the issues of the transportation world.
This position will be responsible for helping architect, design, and implement the data systems that will change the world of transportation.
- Customer focused mindset – how can you do more?
- You have a bias toward action
- Respectful, strong interpersonal skills, independent, hungry to learn
- Teaching and growing the skills of members of your team are priorities of yours
- You are excited by the amazing pace by which web continues to evolve
- You seek new methods and tools to make developing systems faster
- You understand the difference between time series, mutable, and immutable data, and can give examples of each
- Kafka, flink, hadoop, and lambda are part of your everyday vocabulary
- Designing, building, and setting into motion a machine that captures, processes, stores, and archives every datum that the platform encounters or produces
- Your passion for data lakes and data warehouses is rivaled by streaming platforms
- You have an attention for detail that would make Steve Jobs envious
Benefits & perks: Join us in our brand new office, own part of the business as an equity holder, enjoy free helicopter rides, and have 100% of your employee insurance premiums covered.
SkyRyse is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.