Want to be one of the first 50 employees at a well-funded, fast growing start-up? After having developed one of the most advanced flight technologies in the world, we are preparing to launch our consumer service. We are actively hiring smart, ambitious and purpose-driven teammates.
We’re on a mission to provide the fastest, safest and most uplifting transportation solutions for the people and communities we serve. Our service will make it effortless to travel door-to-sky-to-door in major cities, unlocking new possibilities for how people live, work, and play. To support our efforts, we are embedding the world’s most advanced perception technology into our aircraft.
Our team is comprised of aerospace experts, engineers and leaders from Tesla, Robinson, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Northrup Grumman, the U.S. Military and other top organizations.
Location: Santa Ana or Downtown Los Angeles
Why this role is mission critical:
As cities become more congested, traffic, pollution and wasted time are reaching intolerable levels. Fortunately, Skyryse is addressing these issues globally, with a consumer service that is not only fast and safe, but also uplifting.
Skyport attendants take care of customers before and after those customers fly across town. Attendants are the face of the Skyryse brand. Their impeccable attention to detail ensures every Skyryse customer enjoys first class service.
- Provide an uplifting experience for all of our customers. At Skyryse uplifting means cheerful, impeccable, magical, safe and efficient.
- Ensure the safety of customers, pilots and other crew members.
- Deliver seamless travel for Skyryse customers through careful coordination with pilots, drivers and customer experience associates.
- Maintain beautifully clean Skyport locations.
- Creatively introduce magical touchpoints that surprise and delight customers.
- Contribute valuable feedback to Skyryse leadership to continually improve the service.
- At least 5 years of experience delivering the highest quality service to customers
- Exceptional ability to maintain efficient operations on a tight schedule
- Professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- Proven capability of responding cheerfully and adeptly to changes
- Ability to quickly establish a friendly rapport and put customers at ease
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, reach 5 feet high, and maneuver around an active tarmac
- Must be able to pass background and DMV checks, as well as drug and alcohol tests
- Must live, and have the ability to work in, the United States
- Additional considerations:
- Aviation experience
- Public safety service, such as military, fire department, and police
- Premium hospitality track record
- Able to multitask
- Calm under pressure
- Passion for taking care of people
- High EQ
- Takes initiative
Benefits & perks: Join us in our brand new offices, own part of the business as an equity holder, enjoy free helicopter rides, and have 100% of your employee insurance premiums covered.
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.