Want to be one of the first 50 employees at a well-funded, fast-growing start-up? After secretly developing one of the most advanced autonomous flight platforms in the world, we are preparing to launch our consumer service. We are actively hiring smart, ambitious and purpose-driven teammates.
We’re on a mission to provide the fastest, safest and most uplifting transportation solutions for the people and communities we serve. Our service will make it effortless to travel door-to-sky-to-door in major cities, unlocking new possibilities for how people live, work, and play. To support our efforts, we are embedding the world’s most advanced perception technology into our aircraft.
Our team is comprised of aerospace experts, engineers, and leaders from Tesla, Robinson, Airbus, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, the U.S. Military and other top organizations.
Location: Skyryse HQ, Hawthorne, CA
Why this role is mission critical:
As cities become more congested, traffic, pollution and wasted time are reaching intolerable levels. Fortunately, Skyryse is addressing these issues globally, with a consumer service that is not only fast and safe but also uplifting.
Reporting to the CEO, the Director of HR will help align Human Resource strategy with expanding business goals while continuing to build and maintain a strong company culture. You will develop and own the Human Resource operations road map with a continued focus on streamlining and automating business processes to create a value-added Human Resource organization that can effectively support our growing global business.
- Use employee engagement, talent management, and professional development as strategic differentiators, finding creative ways to drive a high-performing organization
- Lead and optimize supporting Human Resource infrastructure and business processes
- Responsible for identifying process improvements across all areas of Human Resource and work with the Human Resource team to manage change and prepare the organization for scaling and growth
- Ensure Human Resource systems align with other internal technologies supported by key partners
- Evaluate current processes to identify areas for improvement through process improvement and technical solutions
- Manage the planning, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation, training and support of Human Resource technology solutions working collaboratively with I.T. and other stakeholders
- Manage the Human Resource data with a focus on data quality and driving improvements, to provide efficient, effective, and compliant Human Resource services.
- Own the data quality and on-going improvements to data to deliver accurate and reliable workforce data with corresponding reporting and analytics
- Serve as a trusted, independent counsel and advisor as a leader with Human Resource expertise and perspective
- Help establish, build and maintain a culture to attract and retain top talent and leadership
- 8-10 years of HR experience
- Benefits development + administration experience
Core competencies/ attributes:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as a business-oriented approach to Human Resource
- Understand the business strategy and interpret and drive programs and practices with a highly strategic focus around compensation, benefits, performance management, and talent development
- Provide exceptional project management and customer service
- Possess a deep understanding of state and local laws and regulations
- Strong knowledge of HR systems; compensation; benefits; policies; processes and employee relations
- Goal orientated
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Comfort and familiarity in dealing with highly confidential information
- Maturity (resonates with our core value “company > team > self”)
- Extreme ownership (able to fail, analyze, then turn it into a learning experience)
Benefits & perks: Join us in our new brand office, own part of the business as an equity holder, enjoy free helicopter rides, and have 100% of your employee insurance premiums covered.
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.