Skylo is hiring a Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager remote and based in Dallas, TX or Bengaluru, India. Our Network Operations and Customer Experience team manages our production network and customer technical service operations. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is interested in stretching their service provider background into new domain areas with global impact and is excited to make a notable dent in the mobile industry.
● Lead Skylo Network Operations (NOC), including network monitoring, network problem identification and repair, trouble ticket resolutions, customer support.
● Implement effective customer service systems, tools, processes, document troubleshooting procedures, hire and train team members, build out the 24x7 team from ground up, manage on-call rotations
● Develop device and system acceptance policies and procedures to permit transition to an operational network.
● Champion and maintain processes & best practices to bring networks, services and devices online
● Monitor and maintain strict Quality Of Service (QOS) and Service Level Agreements (SLA)
● Monitor and hold vendors accountable for Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and service quality commitments for equipment and systems
● Obsessed with providing the best customer experience. Respond timely to customer complaints and ensure complaints are closed satisfactorily. Respond to customers proactively when possible.
● Publish, measure and report on NOC and CSAT KPI’s
● Aid in product and feature performance analysis, evaluation of new service standards and features
● Provide detailed network performance feedback to Executive Management and Account Management teams.
● Collaborate and effectively communicate with partners, vendors, and all internal stakeholders
● Relevant degree in Electrical, Electronics and Communications engineering or equivalent technical discipline
● In depth knowledge of network monitoring, trouble isolation analysis and repair, and failover procedures
● Experience with network management and testing tools
● Experience with establishing network policies and procedures
● Experience with managing network operations technicians.
● Strong knowledge of satellite or radio based networks
● Principled communication and work ethics. Adherence to customer and stakeholders commitments made.
● Highly collaborative with excellent communication skills
Job Location: remote, based out of Dallas, TX, US or Bengaluru, India preferred