Oracle Netsuite & BSS Specialist
Reporting to: Head, IT Applications - BSS/OSS
Every company wants to change the world, and we're doing it. Skylo moves the world’s machine data from sensors-to-satellite and delivers critical information to the people who need it, precisely when they need it most. Skylo connects the unconnected -- machines like fishing boats, tractors, railcars, trucks, and assets as diverse as heavy machinery -- and delivers sensors-to-satellite. People in all corners of the earth - both land and sea - can send and receive high value alerts and messages to stay safe, increase business efficiencies, and improve their lives and livelihoods.
The Skylo Satellite Network securely delivers critical data anywhere via geostationary satellites. The Skylo Platform is an immersive way to see the data, send and receive notifications on desktop or mobile, enabling decision-making in real time. Our solution is disruptively affordable and helps transform companies, industries, and lives. Skylo has offices in Palo Alto, CA; Bangalore, India; Espoo, Finland, and is growing globally to support customers. Learn more about Skylo at www.skylo.tech, and find us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
Join our team!
Purpose of role
The key purpose of this role is to take ownership of BSS Software solutions with expertise in Oracle Netsuite implementation, including design, implementation, unit, feasibility testing and component testing, and preparation for solution deployment. The role will work independently with some guidance when needed and can contribute to pairing with other team members. The role ensures that software development non-functional, functional and operational requirements have been met in the BSS tool-sets particularly Oracle Netsuite and integration with external telecom grade billing providers. Will be working with the Sales and product team to drive automation through self-serve. Contribute as a Netsuite expert which includes guaranteeing that other members of the team are fully aware of changes being made and have been involved in creating and reviewing the solution. Define, build and manage software environments, introducing and customizing workflows, Netsuite suitescripts, portlets, reports and custom lists.
- Techno - Functional Lead having good understanding on business, finance and billing workflows.
- Understanding on CRM-Billing System-Accounting Software linkage and build interface.
- Work proactively with functional teams to identify gaps & develop custom solutions in Netsuite.
- Customize Netsuite fields, layout, develop documents (PO, SO etc).
- Develop & Prepare User Guides for work flow with FAQ's.
- Maintain User roles & Access controls.
- Handle high volume of data and work on CSV files for upload/transfer.
- Develop reports and dashboards for the business.
- Train the teams and be the first escalation point for issues.
- Utilize Netsuite out of the box features and customize it for Skylo needs to implement CRM Sales, CRM Care feature set.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the ERP system
- Experience designing & development with minimum 5 years of industry experience in the Oracle Netsuite.
- Experience with or good knowledge of BSS design principles and integration with external billing partners is a plus.
- Knowledge in NetSuite Web services (SOAP & REST) & RESTlets.
- Knowledge in SuiteAnalytics – Saved Searches with SQL, Reports and Workbook.
- Good understanding with P2P, O2C, R2R, Fixed Assets, Revenue Recognition
- Experience in integration of OSS to BSS components.
- Experience of delivering in Agile Methodologies
- Passionate about application design and system optimisation
- Selfless person who enjoys working in small, fast, and agile business environment
- Excellent and open communication skills in English
- Mindset for continuous learning and improvement with courage to try new things
- Open to working in a startup environment and ready to take on new challenges